Long periods of sitting, financial worries, toxic environments, and many everyday activities can stress your spine. Even the slightest trauma can cause interference to your nervous system and compromise optimum health. Maintenance care can help keep you healthy and avoid small problems from becoming big ones.
Besides keeping you at your best, continuing your care can also save you money. Just as brushing and flossing your teeth can prevent expensive dental work, regular chiropractic check-ups help avoid the expense of having to correct preventable problems.
Research suggests ligaments and muscles that support your spine take longer to heal than indicated by how you feel. Your body continues to heal these soft tissues after your symptoms are gone. Continuing with wellness chiropractic care encourages more complete healing. This helps assure a lasting recovery.
The top reasons our patients see us:
- Neck pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Pregnancy issues
- Tongue tie and latching issues in newborns
- Ear infections
- Bed wetting
- Disc problems
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Whiplash/auto injuries
- Arm, wrist and hand pain (Carpal Tunnel)
- Infant, baby and toddler care
- Special needs patients (Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc)
- Learning disabilities and Attention Deficit Disorders
- Nutritional Assessments