What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Call to schedule a new patient appointment. 540.955.3355
- Upon arrival at the office, there will be some brief paperwork to fill out, or you may choose to download and print it ahead of time. Download your “New Patient Form” here.
- Please bring any insurance information with you.
- Please bring any recent special imaging taken (such as X-rays), if applicable.
- You will undergo a detailed consultation and examination.
- You will be adjusted, unless further information or imaging is needed.
- You will be given personalized recommendations for your care.
- Get back to doing what you love.
Types of Care
One of the most common reasons patients seek help with us is simply because they need relief. This is exactly why we start here. During the first stage of your care, it is our goal to find out what is causing your problem, provide you with a plan to get you the fastest results possible, give you opportunities to help yourself in your healing process such as exercises and diet recommendations, and help you to maintain your health after you have started to feel better.
Dr. Celeste’s goal is for our patients to be as healthy as they can be so every one of us can lead a happy and fulfilling life. We hope that we express the importance of ongoing chiropractic care. Unlike many forms of treatment you may be used to, chiropractic care is not an event that happens once such as a surgery. To receive the wide array of benefits chiropractic care has to offer, ongoing care is necessary to maintain health. This is similar to keeping your car running well by filling the tank with gas and having regular maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations done.
No matter what your goals are, we only serve to provide you with the tools necessary. The decisions are ultimately up to you, and it is your choice on how much of the health benefits you want. If this sounds like what you need, call our office to make an appointment today!
We are in most insurance networks, and we do file insurance for our patients at no additional cost. We do ask for payment at time of service. Our office accepts cash, checks, and most major credit cards. New patient appointments are usually thirty to 45 minutes long and same day appointments are usually available. We do require a 24 hour notice for any cancelled appointments.